Saturday, January 30, 2010

Easton's bebe




Easton had has a very big week. He has been hugging "bebe" every time he gets near my giant belly. He says "I see bebe", gives it a big hug or kiss, then even once this week proceeded to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle" to the baby. Hopefully he will be this happy once the baby actually arrives. We just switched over to one nap and I think we are both having trouble adjusting. This has resulted in some new and exciting things for Easton. He has discovered the joys of climbing on the counter, crawling arcross the dining room table, and climbing out of the pack n' play. He has learned how to say "I toot" and stinky or "stinsy" while pinching his nose. I left the room for 15 seconds and when I came back he had the tv on the Playboy channel trying to order some naughty pay-per-view. On a not so rambunctious note he did go pee in the potty once so that was pretty exciting. I think I am going to blame all of the above on the one nap transition. Maybe we should switch back!


No comments: