Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Mis Mas! (Christmas in Easton speak)

Hmm... I think Santa brought the bus for Tegan but a certain toddler may think differently.



This is Easton forcing a "smile" just to appease Mommy.

My little drummer boy in action.




The little reindeer with his stash and Grandma and Papa's.

Easton and I with our new toys. Easton is on his Buzz Lightyear quad and me on my new bike complete with an I-bert seat!

Auntie Ashley with her new puppy, Jager, and the boys.

I promise we are not prepping them for their mission.

But he is getting ready for college.
Christmas just gets to be more and more fun the older Easton gets. Tegan just happily watched Easton steal all of his toys. Santa (and family members) spoiled the boys rotten of course but that is the fun part. I think we need a bigger house to contain everything. Or to get rid of some other stuff. Easton is absolutely obsessed with his train set. Tegan has been loving his drum and instruments. That is when Easton lets him play with the stuff. I think the best part of Christmas was how amazed Easton was that Santa ate the cookies he left and the reindeer ate their food. He was just baffled. I love it!


No comments: