Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Children's Museum of Phoenix



Playing the drums.


"Segways" moved by walking on the wheels. Very cool!


An air tank sucked scarves and balls into various spots on the wall and shot them out of the top for the kids to catch. Easton had fun watching the big kids work with this.





Putting the cars on the race track.


Fun noodle forest. I am not sure what the actual name was for this exhibit but my term seems to fit.




Careful or the big kids will run you over! It is pretty thick in there!


Shoe wall for shoe cubbies.


Fun ping pong decoration Easton was actually allowed to pull on.


Ball game kind of like Plinko.


This museum was amazing! We spent a few hours there which is pretty good for a little guy. There were so many things to do and something for every age. I think Chris and my Dad could have played for hours there. We will definitely be going back. The only downfall was that Easton caught a cold after going there. You can tell I loved it from the millions of random pictures I took there.

No comments: