Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy First Birthday!




Having more fun eating paper rather than opening presents.






Easton, Grandma, Great Aunt Brenda, and Brady






Angry Easton. Mommy pissed him off.





Easton had a blast at his swim party at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I will not be posting the birthday cake video as it is way too sad. I made the stupid mistake of actually lighting the candle (thinking I had everything under control). When Easton went to grab the candle I yelled "Ahhhhh!" and he freaked out. The poor thing cried through the entire song and beyond. He is also now afraid of birthday hats! It was all my fault and I am not sure what I was thinking. We tried to give him more cupcake the next day but he was not having it. He wants nothing to do with that sweet stuff. I am not even sure if Easton belongs to me if he isn't wanting sweets!







No comments: