Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First days home.

Such a cute little peanut!





Hmmm.... kind of a devilish grin. Maybe he shouldn't be holding Tegan!







I promise we will actually get a few pictures of Tegan on his own one of these days. Poor second child. This whole having two children thing is crazy even with all of the help I have around. I will have to be better about posting pictures after I get my act together. Easton has been doing pretty well having a new baby in the house. He is constantly kissing on his little brother. He just discovered the joys of bouncing on the couch next to Tegan and seeing Tegan go up and down. We will have to keep an eye on that one. He has also tried to pick Tegan up a few times when I had my back turned which is a bit scary. Tegan is going to be one tough guy after being around his big bro. Tegan is such a sweet, snuggly little thing. We can't wait for everyone to meet him. The video above is of Easton coming home to Tegan for the first time. It went much better than the introduction in the hospital.

No comments: