Saturday, April 3, 2010

Tegan Cole has arrived!

Heading to the hospital! Last picture as a family of 3.

I do not think my eyes are even open at this point.



Has the same "V" mark as his big bro.

Clearly Easton was in no mood to be introduced to the baby.



Our little man arrived Monday, March 29th at 9:09 pm! He weighed in at 6 lbs. 14.5 oz. and is 20.5 inches long. Tegan is our sweet little guy. After being bumped from our 9:00 am induction appointment we were admitted to the hospital and in our room by 4:00 that same day. I was hooked up to pitocin, had my water broken, and an epidural all by 5:15. By a little after 8:00 I was all set to push. Tegan was in my arms by 9:09! Much, much faster this time around. Well, not so much the pushing part but the rest of it was super fast. Thank goodness! We came home Wednesday morning and have been getting settled since. We are just enjoying our snuggly little man.

No comments: